Thanks for taking a trip inside my studio! :) Check back soon for our new holiday listings, as well as for more sale and giveaway news!
Saturday, November 7, 2009
Hey, everyone! I was thinking earlier... I've never posted pictures of me or my studio! So today, I've decided to remedy that. Now you can know the wacky woman behind Bathgasm!
This is me, holding up some of my handmade fizzy scrubs! :) I love what I do! If you were to see me in my studio (which is a huge, spa-like bathroom), this is what I'd typically look like. Bent over my stand mixer with gloves on, mixing lots of good-smelling goodies. Viola! Bath bombs! These guys are dry already... Bath bombs take about 3 or 4 days to cure depending on their size. Finally, it's the testing tub! I am my own biggest product tester, and this is where I test. It's a tough job, right? ;)
Be Our Facebook Fan
Bathgasm on Facebook
- Bathgasm's Black Friday SALE!
- A fabulous GIVEAWAY from an Etsy friend, and we're...
- Woo-hoo! Our Candy Cane Bath Bombs are on Craftga...
- Bathgasm treasury BONANZA continued! :)
- Bathgasm treasury BONANZA! :)
- And the winners are...
- It's that time again... Time for another GIVEAWAY...
- We're in a treasury! :)
- A peek inside Bathgasm, Part 2
- We are featured on EtsyStudios Blog! :)
- It's Me!
- Hooray! Accepted to Craftgawker!
- ▼ November (12)